Weekly Roundup December 1-5

Dec 11, 2014   //   by Profitly   //   Profitly, Profitly Weekly  //  Comments Off on Weekly Roundup December 1-5

We hope all of you enjoyed the holiday weekend and were ready to pick up the trading on Monday just like our gurus did!

$35,200 profit on MTEX; Long Stock by Super Trades.

Entry comments: plane wifi SLOW — TRADE/SWING SMALL position low float earnings winner…1.89 eps this Q…..personal stop loss 19 area and I WILL SELL if it goes against me …personal target 21-25 plus if it runs. Exit comments: may go higher but #SUPOER SWING trade.

Position Updates

Dec 04, 12:02 PM: Sold 7000 at 26.35 – may go higher but #SUPOER SWING trade

Nov 05, 1:34 PM: Added 2000 at 22.50 – add

Nov 05, 1:13 PM: Added 2000 at 22.50 – add

Nov 04, 12:58 PM: Bought 3000 at 19.75 – plane wifi SLOW — TRADE/SWING SMALL position low float earnings winner…1.89 eps this Q…..personal stop loss 19 area and I WILL SELL if it goes against me …personal target 21-25 plus if it runs

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.12.42 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.12.47 PM

$8,250 profit on RADA; Long Stock by Super Trades.

Entry comments: TRADE – n ice news out and market starved for small cap runners , personal stop loss 2.45 area and personal target 3 pus if works. Exit comments: may go higher but taking the profit #WUPER #TRADE.

Position Updates

Dec 04, 12:03 PM: Sold 10000 at 3.08 – may go higher but taking the profit #WUPER #TRADE

Dec 04, 10:49 AM: Sold 10000 at 3.03 – rules , still have other half

Dec 04, 10:05 AM: Added 5000 at 2.80 – add – We believe that additional leading countries and integrators will follow this selection.”

Dec 04, 10:03 AM: Bought 15000 at 2.59 – TRADE – n ice news out and market starved for small cap runners , personal stop loss 2.45 area and personal target 3 pus if works

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.12.57 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.13.21 PM

$6,925 profit on TCCO; Long Stock by Super Trades.

Entry comments: DO NOT CHASE – Swing nice contract , low float sexy sector, personal stop loss low 4;s and personal target 5.50-6 plus if it works ..has moved in past. Exit comments: #SUPER TRADE educational alert in 4.84 and hit well over 6 !!

Position Updates

Dec 03, 10:17 AM: Sold 3500 at 5.70 – #SUPER TRADE educational alert in 4.84 and hit well over 6 !!

Dec 03, 10:10 AM: Sold 3500 at 6.05 – rules

Dec 03, 9:37 AM: Added 2000 at 5.00 – add

Dec 03, 9:33 AM: Bought 5000 at 4.84 – DO NOT CHASE – Swing nice contract , low float sexy sector, personal stop loss low 4’s and personal target 5.50-6 plus if it works ..has moved in past.

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.13.37 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.13.42 PM

$4,185 loss on BDL; Long Stock by Super Trades.

Entry comments: DO NOT CHASE – ultra low float – i asked myself why would someone do an SA hit piece on this unless they were caught short or planning on shorting. personal stop loss 30 area and personal target 35-40 plus if i am correct and it squeezes – very thin and dangerous. Exit comments: idea did not work – taking loss.

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.13.47 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.14.01 PM

$3,791 profit on TCCO; Long Stock by Timothy Sykes.

Entry comments: Dip buying this contract winner, found support at 5.50-5.60, goal is low 6s. Exit comments: This could keep going, but I made nearly $1/share from my original buy alert which is BEST case scenario for an impatient trader like me. If this keeps breaking out I might re-buy, but its choppy & has a habit of fading volume so be careful, DON’T CHASE THIS…the key on this trade for me was dip buying near multi-month support at 5.70ish…if this runs up enough it might even be a good short, I don’t like shorting contract winners, but its always faded after 2 day spikes.

Position Updates

Dec 04, 8:03 AM: Sold 5000 at 6.66 – This could keep going, but I made nearly $1/share from my original buy alert which is BEST case scenario for an impatient trader like me. If this keeps breaking out I might re-buy, but its choppy & has a habit of fading volume so be careful, DON’T CHASE THIS…the key on this trade for me was dip buying near multi-month support at 5.70ish…if this runs up enough it might even be a good short, I don’t like shorting contract winners, but it’s always faded after 2 day spikes

Dec 03, 7:48 PM: Added 1000 at 6.25 – Added more on this afterhours breakout above 6.20, nice afterhours buying, only resistance that remains is 6.45-6.50 then it really could hit 7 tomorrow, see video lesson, congrats longs!

Dec 03, 3:34 PM: Bought 4000 at 5.78 – Dip buying this contract winner, found support at 5.50-5.60, goal is low 6s
Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.21.35 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.21.54 PM

$2,659 profit on MAGS; Long Stock by Timothy Sykes.

Entry comments: This security company reported blowout earnings today and already hit 6.30 so I’m buying on a sizable dip. It is a multi-year breakout above $5/share so there’s not much risk and their new next generation products like RoboGuard has ZERO competitors. I can picture robots guarding facilities and they should announce contracts for it in the coming few weeks and months, my goal is to make 20-40% on this stock over that time. Exit comments: Taking decent 10% gain since it’s up on the this Ferguson debate/press/hype, not really due to the company itself, taking advantage of it, nice gains, congrats everyone!

Position Updates

Dec 03, 1:30 PM: Sold 3000 at 5.77 – Taking decent 10% gain since it’s up on the this Ferguson debate/press/hype, not really due to the company itself, taking advantage of it, nice gains, congrats everyone!

Nov 28, 9:39 AM: Sold 3000 at 5.50 – Sold half my position into the nice holiday spike, normally I would hold longer, but this is a choppy stock and I let my position get a bit too big since I plan on holding for weeks if not months to sell into bigger spike in the 6s or ideally the 7s…I’ll do a video lesson explaining why this weekend, Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov 24, 10:13 AM: Added 3000 at 4.97 – Added to my long position after reading the company’s conference call transcript, I’ll have videos explaining this earnings report and EFUT’s earnings report, I’m long both of them and will look to sell into big spikes

Nov 20, 2:52 PM: Bought 3000 at 5.40 – This security company reported blowout earnings today and already hit 6.30 so I’m buying on a sizable dip. It is a multi-year breakout above $5/share so there’s not much risk and their new next generation products like RoboGuard has ZERO competitors. I can picture robots guarding facilities and they should announce contracts for it in the coming few weeks and months, my goal is to make 20-40% on this stock over that time

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.22.02 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.22.15 PM

$2,980 loss on CANF; Short Stock by Timothy Sykes.

Entry comments: Pump about to go negative on the day, yesterday big crash, volume fading, goal is to cover at 4ish or maybe even break below. Exit comments: Couldn’t crack day low as evidenced by similar pumps VGGL and ECRY, promoters are holding these carcasses up and squeezing shorts, so I’ll play safe and cut losses quickly, this was a frustrating trade but will make for a great video lesson later tonight…learn from my mistakes!

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.22.22 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.22.34 PM

$4,330 loss on ECRY; Short Stock by Timothy Sykes.

Entry comments: Shorting this pump on its probable 1st down day since runup from .17, goal is to cover below today’s low of .34, ideally .30ish or even lower depending on morning panic tomorrow…PERFECT panic today and now failed bounce, good indicators to short, easy to borrow w/ my high net worth broker. Exit comments: Good job promoters you squeezed me with your ridiculous overnight emails, thats what I get for being too aggressive too early…now get to work spiking this MUCH more so I can have a better entry at higher prices, thanks! (Gotta cut losses quickly when wrong especially since .38 breakdown point was initial pump highs so the promoters are adhering to technical analysis to lure in more buyers).

Position Updates

Dec 05, 9:51 AM: Covered 91000 at 0.425 – Good job promoters you squeezed me with your ridiculous overnight emails, thats what I get for being too aggressive too early…now get to work spiking this MUCH more so I can have a better entry at higher prices, thanks! (Gotta cut losses quickly when wrong especially since .38 breakdown point was initial pump highs so the promoters are adhering to technical analysis to lure in more buyers)

Dec 04, 3:54 PM: Added 46000 at 0.385 – Added to my short, looks ripe for overnight crash or even possible halt always

Dec 04, 3:45 PM: Shorted 45000 at 0.39 – Shorting this pump on its probable 1st down day since runup from .17, goal is to cover below today’s low of .34, ideally .30ish or even lower depending on morning panic tomorrow…PERFECT panic today and now failed bounce, good indicators to short, easy to borrow w/ my high net worth broker

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.22.48 PM Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 5.23.00 PM

Don’t forget to check out previous roundups here:

September 29-October 3